LaBella Associates, P.C. is one of Rochester's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies. Located in the historic High Falls District, we are a multi-disciplined engineer and architecture firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect and trust.
We are currently looking for a Senior Gas Designers for our Civil Division. LaBella's Civil Division provides our employees a collaborative, professional working environment, allowing for personal growth and responsibility on a variety of significant projects that serve our target markets.
The ideal candidate has an Associates Degree in Civil Technology, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or other related programs. More than ten (10) years of gas and utility design experience preferred. Construction experience would be a plus. AutoCad and/or MicroStation, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel experience are required.
· Management, design and replacement of gas systems.
· More than 10 years of experience in:
· The design of underground natural gas piping systems for new costumers.
· The replacement of old bare steel and cas iron gas systems.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Knowledge in the meetings with municipalities and engineers, budgets and payments to contractors.
· Oversight of construction, uptdates to gas operational maps.
LaBella offers a strong benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401(k) and much more.
To apply, click here.