With a deep bench of diverse professionals, LaBella can provide professional design, engineering, safety, and environmental consulting services when you need them, where you need them.
- Perform on-site visual inspections of existing structures
- Perform load rating analysis on existing structures
- Mezzanines, stairs, catwalks, walls, guardrails
- Provide on-site recommendations from engineering judgement
- Understand crew/equipment loading requirements
- Submit reports documenting:
- Existing conditions
- Safety of building/structure use
- Allowable load ratings of building elements
- Recommendations for repair
- Alternatives for areas deemed structurally deficient
Environmental, Health & Safety Services
- Perform initial walkthrough and visual assessment to:
- Identify potential hazards
- Provide immediate on site recommendations
- Develop scope of work
- Inspection of interior and exterior of buildings and building materials /components for various contaminants including but not limited to: asbestos, lead, mold, contaminated soils, PCB’s, universal waste, and bird waste
- Understanding of state regulations and safety teams expectations, accepted methodology and work practices
- Produce clear and easily understood industry standard reports detailing site conditions, locations, quantities, and drawings.
- Work closely with production team to provide recommendations and appropriate solutions based on usage and occupancy of space that are both cost effective and practical
- Develop site specific remediation plan and apply for state variances as needed.
- Coordination with contractors
- On site monitoring for removal/ abatement of any found contaminants
- Atmospheric fog/ haze Monitoring
- On call services
- Full-time on set support
Authentic locations enhance your story. Let us help you make them safe for cast, crew, equipment, or props.
Our structural team can provide on-site assessments, design temporary structures or shoring, make recommendations for repair and present alternative solutions.
If hazardous materials are present, we can test and identify impacted areas, create remediation/removal plans, and provide on-site air quality monitoring.
Contact us today.