Safety by choice, not by chance.
A business’s number one resource is its people. We are committed to supporting your business goals by ensuring the safety of your employees. Our Health & Safety Services staff can train at your site or at LaBella’s classroom in Albany, NY, and in many locations throughout our LaBella network of offices.
- HAZWOPER (Site Remediation/Emergency Response)
- (10/30hr) OSHA “Outreach” Classes
- National Safety Council CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Asbestos Hazard Awareness
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry, Supervisor
- Fall Protection
- Lead in Construction
- Electrical/NFPA 70E (Qualified Persons)
We provide on-site safety management, working with project owners, construction managers, general contractors, and subcontractors on projects of all sizes, assuring federal and state safety compliance. The first step is to listen – learn from you, your history, what keeps you up at night, your safety goals. Serving as your advisor, our team can perform job hazard analyses, develop safety programs, perform personal air monitoring, and most importantly, help you implement best practices to mitigate safety concerns. We provide:
- Owner’s Safety Representative/Safety Staffing
- Accident Prevention & Safety Management Plans – Corporate Health & Safety Programs (HASPs), Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSPs), safety programs to meet OSHA, HAZCOM, Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space regulations
- Health & Safety Audits
- Assessment of Health & Safety Needs, including New York State Hazard Abatement Board Grant Writing & Execution
- Industrial Hygiene Services, including Confined Space Oversight & Personal Air Monitoring (Lead, Asbestos, Chlorine, etc.)
Training Course Brochure
Monthly Open Enrollment Courses
Click below to view descriptions on active courses we offer and associated fees.
Let’s Talk Safety!
LaBella Associates has been excellent with training our Emergency Response Team to better understand the HAZWOPER regulations and perform at a high level. Jeff Malo and the LaBella team are professional, engaging and very well informed of their subject matter. I highly recommend LaBella Associates for your EHS training needs.Michael R. Haswell
Senior EHS Specialist – Curia Global, Inc.
LaBella Associates has provided crucial training on a flexible schedule for my group. Responsive to our requests and provided us exactly what we need and would certainly recommend their services to anyone with safety training needs!Dan Pollock
Safety Director – IBEW Local 1249
LaBella is typically the first call I make when I have training needs. Their trainer is highly qualified, and the quality of the training always meets or exceeds our expectations.Kevin McGill, CIEC, CHST, CIT
Environmental Health & Safety Manager