Environmental Permitting & Compliance
Talk to a LaBella Expert
Wetland and Ecology Services
Request a Free Quote
Request a quote for your wetland or ecology services by using our online form.
Total number of states we have worked in to secure environmental permits.
Total number of construction projects for which we have ensured environmental compliance.
Total number of facility compliance projects related to environmental regulations.
Our CapabilitiesLaBella offers a full range of environmental compliance and permitting services.
Wetlands & Ecology
- Wetland Delineations, Assessments, & Associated Permitting
- Wetland Mitigation Site Design, Implementation, & Monitoring
- Invasive Species Surveys
- Rare, Threatened, & Endangered Species Surveys
- Forestry & Vegetation Management
Additional information about our wetland and ecology services can be found here.
Environmental Construction Support & Compliance
- Stormwater Inspections
- Agricultural Monitoring & Oversight
- Environmental Monitoring & Oversight
- Rare, Threatened, & Endangered Species Monitoring
- Lake & Stream Monitoring
- Spoils & Solid Waste Management
- Area of Potential Environmental Concern (APEC) Studies
- Preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Engineering Design Services
- Facility Inspections
- Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Air Permitting & Monitoring
Environmental Permitting & Review
- State Specific Environmental Reviews
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Notices & Requirements
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Reviews
- Siting & Routing Analysis
- Climate Resilience
Petroleum System Compliance
- Tank System Inspections, Assessments, & Removals
- Advanced System Controls
- UST Operator Training
- Emergency Response
- Expert Witness & Legal Support Services
- Notice of Violation Resolution
- Investigation & Remediation
Climate Resilience Services
Here at LaBella, we have the expertise and experience to help our communities adapt to a changing climate and build more resilient communities. Our focus is on helping municipalities, businesses, and homeowners adjust to the effects of climate change by utilizing natural systems to the greatest extent possible.
From stream and habitat restoration to invasive species control, shoreline stabilization to carbon sequestration, and green infrastructure design to flood risk management, LaBella’s climate resilience team is here to help our communities acclimate to a changing future.
What is Climate Resilience?
As we march into the 21st century, there is a need for a more thoughtful and holistic design of our communities. “Green” measures such as energy-efficient buildings, the reduction of organic waste deposition into landfills, vehicle fleet electrification, and the use of natural systems to combat the effects of a changing climate are critical.
These are examples of sustainability because they can be maintained and continued over an extended period of time. Additionally, we need to plan for a changing climate to build communities that can withstand more extreme weather events. This is called climate resilience.
To learn more about climate resilience and how it affects the design of our communities, check out our deep dive on the topic provided by our Environmental Engineer, Jared Pristach, PE.Read More Here