Environmental Permitting & Compliance
Talk to a LaBella Expert
Since the establishment of our permitting and compliance program in 2016:
Total number of government agencies we have worked with.
Total number of permits we have coordinated. Also, total number of environmental inspections for construction projects we have staffed.
Total number of miles of Article VII (12 projects).
LaBella offers permitting and compliance services throughout the eastern U.S. and select sections of the central U.S.
- Wetland Delineations, Assessments, & Associated Permitting
- Wetland Mitigation Site Design, Implementation, & Monitoring
- Forestry & Vegetation Management
- Preparation of Environmental Assessment Forms
- Siting/Routing Analysis
- Preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) & Associated Inspections
- Climate Resiliency
- Invasive Species Surveys
- Rare, Threatened, & Endangered Species Evaluation, Survey, & Monitoring
- Agricultural Monitoring & Oversight
- Environmental Monitoring & Oversight
- Air Permitting & Monitoring
- Spoils & Solid Waste Management
- Area of Potential Environmental Concern (APEC) Studies
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Notices & Requirements
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Reviews
- New York: Article VII & 94-c Permitting
- Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Engineering Design Services
- Facility Inspections
Petroleum System Compliance
- Tank System Inspections, Assessments, & Removals
- Advanced System Controls
- UST Operator Training
- Emergency Response
- Expert Witness & Legal Support Services
- Notice of Violation Resolution
- Investigation & Remediation
Climate Resilience Services
Here at LaBella, we have the expertise and experience to help our communities adapt to a changing climate and build more resilient communities. Our focus is on helping municipalities, businesses, and homeowners adjust to the effects of climate change by utilizing natural systems to the greatest extent possible.
From stream and habitat restoration to invasive species control, shoreline stabilization to carbon sequestration, and green infrastructure design to flood risk management, LaBella’s climate resilience team is here to help our communities acclimate to a changing future.
What is Climate Resilience?
As we march into the 21st century, there is a need for a more thoughtful and holistic design of our communities. “Green” measures such as energy-efficient buildings, the reduction of organic waste deposition into landfills, vehicle fleet electrification, and the use of natural systems to combat the effects of a changing climate are critical.
These are examples of sustainability because they can be maintained and continued over an extended period of time. Additionally, we need to plan for a changing climate to build communities that can withstand more extreme weather events. This is called climate resilience.
To learn more about climate resilience and how it affects the design of our communities, check out our deep dive on the topic provided by our Environmental Engineer, Jared Pristach, PE.Read More Here