Gas Utility Engineering
At LaBella, systems engineers focus on gas transportation through the design of new, modified, and/or replacement pipelines.
Our systems engineers are responsible for:
- Network analyses
- Routing studies
- Compliance driven replacements, including leak prone mains and services
- System improvements
- Main extensions
- New business
- Right-of-way acquisition
- Municipal driven relocations (highway work)
- Pressure uprating
- Tie-in design
- Energization and de-energization procedure development
Our integrity engineers focus on addressing both internal and external corrosion of existing pipelines. While coordinating closely with the field services staff making the assessment, our engineers review the data collected, evaluate repair-replace criteria for compliance, and offer a best path forward to our clients.
Our facilities engineers design metering and regulation sets ranging from:
- Small commercial services
- Purchase points that feed entire cities
- Compressor stations
- In line heaters, filtration, and separation equipment
- Over pressure protection
They focus on pressure control at regulation or compression stations, as well as the instrumentation and controls required for those processes.