LaBella’s Upcoming Conferences and Events Schedule – July 2023
LaBella will be attending the following events in the month of July. Dates, registration information, and more details about each event can be found by clicking the links below. We hope to connect with you soon! Should you have any questions or wish to receive additional information, please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.
- July 9-11 | Rural Schools Association of New York State (RSANY) – 2023 Rural Schools Association Summer Conference | Cooperstown, NY
- July 9-11 | Northeast Association of State Transportation Officials (NASTO) – 2023 NASTO Conference: Safe and Resilient Transportation for All | Wilmington, DE
- July 11th at 1:30 p.m. | Eric Fischlein, PE, will be sitting on a panel with the New York State Department of Transportation to present “Connecting People & Communities.”
- July 11-13 |The State University of New York Physical Plant Administrators Association (SUNY/PPAA) and the New York Chapter of the Association of Physical Plant Administrators (NYAPPA) – 2023 SUNY/PPAA & NYAPPA Summer Conference | Rochester, NY
- July 12-14 | American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Alabama Section and American Public Works Association (APWA) Alabama Chapter – 2023 Summer Meeting | Orange Beach, AL
- July 13th at 9:30 a.m. | Greg Senecal, CHMM, and Fil L. Fina, III, PE, will be presenting “PFAS Overview & Case Study.”
- July 18-19 | National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA) – NWRA Carolinas Golf Outing and Chapter Meeting | Pinehurst, NC
- July 19 | Eastern Pennsylvania Coalition for Abandoned Mine Reclamation – PA Solar On Mined Lands Summit | State College, PA
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | The Statewide Summit will serve as a venue to disseminate information compiled from regional Focus Group Sessions, as well as a forum to present LaBella’s project report findings: “Assessment of Opportunities for Grid-Scale Solar Development on Previously Impacted Mine Lands in Pennsylvania.”
- July 23-26 | The Green House Project and Pioneer – Center for Innovation Conference: 2023 Ready to Impact | Pittsburgh, PA
- July 24th at 1:45 p.m. | Rob Simonetti, AIA, and Sarah Langille will be presenting “Maximum Impact: Engaging a Person-Centered Design Process” along with fellow presenter Matt Trimble, NHA, President/CEO at St. Elizabeth Home. This workshop will cover the value and impact of bringing staff into the design process of any project, new construction or renovation, large or small.
- July 26-27 | Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) – RE+ Mid-Atlantic Featuring RE+ Community Energy | Philadelphia, PA
- July 27-29 | American Council of Engineering Companies of North Carolina (ACEC/NC) – Summer Conference | Wrightsville, NC
- July 30- Aug 2 | Economic Development Association of Alabama (EDAA) – 2023 EDAA Summer Conference | Point Clear, AL